Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Some Info about myself


I have never made a blog before so I am pretty excited. I hope you all enjoy it. I'm going to start off by telling you a little about myself.

I am 28 years old and was born and raised in the northwest side of Indianapolis and went to Pike Highschool. I am currently a senior at I.U.P.U.I. and a Social Studies Education major. I live currently in dowtown Indianapolis with my beautiful wife who I probably couldnt function without. I am definitly a man's man and don't have an organizational bone in my body, but I'm trying to get better.

I have a passion for history, especially military history. my favorite genre is World War 2, although all past wars interest me, as well as political rivalries. How can you not be fascinated with the tensions between the Third Estate and Louis the XVI during the French Revolution or the rage of the Continental Congress against English Parliament during Pre-American Revolution. When you look at past societies and great people of history it helps you to gather strength within yourself and say if Napoleon can conquer most of Europe or Martin Luther King lead a race againt oppression, or Akhenaten change a nation's entire religion by pure will why can't I just graduate college or become a leader in my community.

I believe history is the study of human nature. It is our impulses, decisions and passions. It is a story that never ends because there are always new discoveries and interpretations. It is a dectective's case that never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment