Total Pageviews
Friday, February 11, 2011
My Podcast Journey
The technology I am exploring is Podcasting. Podcasting is an audio creation which you can input into the internet so that people all over the world can listen. I used Audacity audio podcasting in order to develop an audio blog message and zShare in order to download the podcast to the internet so that I could input the audio on my blog. Podcasting is very useful for lectures, basic communication or just having fun with audio. I actually had a pretty difficult time uploading my audio file to the internet for blog viewing. I tried yourlisten.com first and that seemed to get stuck and then I attempted zShare and that actually seemed to work. I had a lot of fun doing the podcast because Napoleon is a very interesting subject for me. My tip is to be patient and pay close attention to what name you are saving an audio file under. Wav, mp3 and names similar to those are best. An audio file under the name project will not import onto the web. Another thing, its best to not upload wirelessly, you tend to get a better connection with a connected ethernet. Hope you enjoy Blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I liked your interpretation of the battle. Good info and I had no problem understanding what happened in the battle. I also like the historical info you put down in the post such as the casualties in the battle.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this podcast steve! I didn't know anything about this battle before listening, and you did a very good job explaining it to me. I could see this being a great resource for a history class.
ReplyDelete