Total Pageviews
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Photo Show
The name of the technology I am exploring now is PhotoShow. It involves creating a photo slide show on a website that allows you to upload pictures that you have saved on your computer. You can select the pictures you want in order to create a slide show. You can also add bubble messages and other creative additions to make the slide show even more entertaining. That same website allows you export your slide show creation onto a blog or another communication based site that allows you to share it with the world. The website I used was roxiophotoshow.com and it was very easy to use. The tip I would give to those who may use this site is that you should make sure the bubble messages you create are the correct angle so the message doesn't get cut off in your slide show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun pictures! I liked the bubbles with the thoughts in them. I can think of lots of ways those could be used to point out things in pictures that you want your audience to pay attention to!
ReplyDeleteI liked the background music! I especially liked your messages in the bubbles! I am glad that there are so many FREE websites available to be able to create a wonderful slideshow for all of our friends, family, peers, and teachers to see.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on this project. I like the background music and how its in a show. Great ideas and a great job!
ReplyDeleteI liked the music and the pictures. Haha and I thought the bubbles were pretty funny too. This is the first time I've seen roxiophotoshow before but I already like it.
ReplyDeleteI used this site also! I didnt use any bubbles however, and I think it is such a fun way to add to your show! I loved the music also, I didnt add it to mine but I think if I play around with it again, I will!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your photo show! It was very entertaining, and I like the music with it! Good job!!
ReplyDelete